Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey lady, so here is a super super quick and dirty draw over of your girl's face.
I noticed the features were sort of turned, but the head was not, so I free transformed them and turned them back to be aligned with the direction of the face. Also the features weren't quite in the right places from top to bottom. The blue lines on your drawing are where I projected that they should be, and the face I manipulated on the far right shows where I moved them too, mostly the eyes needed to be moved down and the mouth up a smidgen. There were a couple other things that I noodled too, like how the edges of the mouth align with the pupil of the eye and the outside of the nostril aligns with the inside of the eye. Also just check to make sure that the features are correct proportional to the face. Like John told us in 112A we tend to draw the features about 25% bigger than they're supposed to be. I don't know if that makes any sense or anything, but I hope it helps.

2 comments:

  1. thanks katie. this helped out a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow katie, looks much better. that stuff really works!

    ReplyDelete